The six National Collaborating Centres for Public Health share information with their various networks, and promote knowledge exchange throughout the Canadian public health system. Each NCC maintains a website, produces evidence-informed resources, hosts educational events, and connects people working on similar topics.
There is a regular newsletter that provides highlights and updates from across the six NCCs. To sign up, scroll to the bottom of this page and enter your information.
You can access recent newsletters below, and follow @NCCs_lesCCN for regular tweets from the six NCCs for Public Health.
There are also six other newsletters and twitter accounts that you can follow for each NCC:
- The NCC for Aboriginal Health - Closing the Circle archives ; @NCCAH_CCNSA
- The NCC for Healthy Public Policy - e-Bulletin archives ; @NCCHPP
- The NCC for Determinants of Health - E-News archives ; @NCCDH_CCNDS
- The NCC for Infectious Diseases - Alerts archives ; @CentreInfection
- The NCC for Methods and Tools - Round Up archives ; @NCCMT
- The NCC for Environmental Health - @NCCEH