The National Collaborating Centres for Public Health (NCCPH) will be attending the 85th annual conference of the Canadian Institute of Public Health Inspectors (CIPHI) to be held in Halifax, Nova Scotia, from September 8th to 11th, 2019.
Meet with staff from NCCPH, NCCEH, and NCCDH
Want to connect with us at the conference or from afar? Here's how:
- Find out more about networking and partnership opportunities or the latest resources across the NCCs, drop by either the National Collaborating Centre for Environmental Health (NCCEH) booth or the collective NCCPH booth in the exhibitor area.
- NCCEH's Juliette O'Keeffe will present "Blue-green brew: Cynobacteria and drinking water" on Monday, September 9, 2019, at 11:50am.
- NCCEH's Lydia Ma will present "From pipes and plumbing to little people: "A comparison of sampling protocols for lead in school drinking water" on Tuesday, September 10, 2019, at 10:00am.
- Dianne Oickle of the National Collaborating Centre for Determinants of Health (NCCDH) presents "Partnerships for racial health equity" on Wednesday, September 11, 2019, at 10:00am.
- See the entire conference programme for exciting key note speakers and panel discussions.
- Follow us on Twitter or search for conference-related tweets using the hashtag #CIPHI2019.