This report reviews the findings of two surveys, and explores how public health professionals exchange knowledge and act to improve the social determinants of health and health equity in digital spaces like social media. Public health professionals can use this resource to:
- Describe how and why public health professionals use social media and other digital tools
- Identify which social media platforms are most relevant for public health professionals
- Explore areas for developing capacity for social media use
- Click here to learn more and download Public health use of digital technology to advance health equity
- Click here to access Social media, knowledge translation, and action on the social determinants of health and health equity: A survey of public health practices, a related article in the Journal of Public Health Policy.