This new online learning module from the National Collaborating Centre for Methods and Tools (NCCMT) provides public health leaders with an overview of areas to consider when planning organizational change.
With this module, you will:
- Learn about a model for organizational change
- Discover tools that can be used for organizational assessment
- Develop knowledge and skills in planning organizational change
- Learn about strategies for implementing organizational change
- Become familiar with process, structure and outcome indicators and their measurement
This online learning module is available online with a free NCCMT account. Click here to access the NCCMT’s Learning Centre.